Your use of the Kick-ass.eu website means that you agree to the general conditions described below. (These business conditions - Pre-contractual notices are part of the seller's obligation in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, and serve to ensure that the buyer, before entering into a distance contract, is informed in a clear and comprehensible manner about a series of circumstances that are essential for the conclusion, execution, termination of the contract, and all in in accordance with the legal regulations.)
Term Seller: refers to the trading company: BAMAG jdoo Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec, OIB: 63620356518, MBS: 070178253 (owner of the online store www.Kick-ass.eu ) Contact: email: info@Kick-ass.eu, tel. 099/7707999
The product is considered ordered at the moment when the customer places the selected product in the basket and confirms the method of payment and delivery.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
The products are shown with a picture and the picture is accompanied by a description of the product.
The customer gets acquainted with the main features of the product on the website Kick-ass.eu and with each product is the price of the product.
We do not sell our products, items, swords and katanas to minors. BAMAG jdoo is not responsible for any injuries or damage caused by the use of items from our offer. Buyer/User assumes all risks of injury or damage. Weapons (swords, sabers and katanas...) are sold only for exercises under professional supervision, for demonstrations or display and decoration. Inspect the weapon before each use to make sure it is in good working order. Do not use weapons for sparring or contact. According to the Law on Weapons in Croatia, swords fall under cold weapons in group D, for which no approval or registration is required. A cold weapon becomes a prohibited weapon when it is carried in a public place, and the manner or circumstances of its carrying indicate that it is being carried for the purpose of harassment, assault or injury. It is the buyer's responsibility to respect the law, and if the buyer is not from Croatia, he must respect and adhere to the laws of his country.
Product prices are retail. Product prices and delivery prices are expressed in euros. BAMAG jdoo is authorized to change prices without prior notice in the Kick-ass.eu web store. Also, BAMAG jdoo is authorized, without prior notice, at any time to determine a discount, daily or weekly promotions, as well as a discount for a specific payment method. The ordered goods will be delivered at the prices that were valid when the user's order was made. VAT is included in the prices.
We currently offer the following payment options:
- PayPal - When you choose to pay via the PayPal system, you will be redirected to the payment system. After signing in, you need to confirm the transaction. As a confirmation of transactions, you will receive an e-mail with information about the completed payment. In case of a refund, the funds are returned to your PayPal account.
All payments will be made in kuna through a card linked to a Paypal account and will be debited through the conversion of the price in euros or dollars into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate, which is why there may be a small difference due to the exchange rate.
- Payment to the account can be made via internet banking or a general payment slip. Upon receipt of your order, you will receive an offer via e-mail with payment details. We will send you the package as soon as the payment is visible on our giro account.
- Cash on delivery for Croatia (payment upon receipt of shipment) - allows the customer to pay the amount of the order to the delivery person upon delivery to the address. Cash on delivery payment is made in cash to the delivery service. Some delivery services charge a fee for payment transactions, for example Hrvatska Pošta https://www.posta.hr/placanje-pouzecem-1382/1382 (payment of your funds to the business account when picking up, the fee depends on their tariff of fees, which you can check on their official pages), you bear the fee yourself, since we cannot influence and cannot know the amount of the fee.
- By credit or debit card : The online customer enters the necessary information on the order coupon. CorvusPay , the online credit card authorization service, takes care of the security of payments and customer data.
All payments will be made in kuna, and if the Buyer's payments to the Seller are sent in foreign currency, the payment to the Seller's account will be made in the equivalent value in kuna according to the middle exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of payment. The customer can check the average exchange rate via https://www.hnb.hr/tememlne-funkije/monetarna-politika/tecajna-lista/tecajna-lista . As a result of payment in foreign currency, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on the Seller's website.
DELIVERY IS EUR 5.97 for Croatia, for other countries it is calculated upon completion of the purchase, depending on the destination.
We currently offer the following delivery methods:
- by express mail-courier service (HP express, GLS or DHL)
, Delivery is within 2 to 7 working days, unless otherwise stated in the product description.
- personal pickup
It is only possible in Varaždin with prior notice.
All shipments sent are insured against loss and damage.
All shipments sent are insured by hp express and GLS against loss and damage. For damage or loss of the shipment, the delivery service will refund the full value of the shipment. When collecting the shipment from the delivery service employee, check the shipment and if damage is visible, report it immediately. The complaint is submitted at the post office that delivers the parcel. Shipments are additionally insured so there is no fear of loss or damage.
Consumers can advertise the purchased products to the trader at the address of the headquarters of the trading company BAMAG jdoo, Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec. or via email email@example.com
Seller's responsibility for material defects
The seller is responsible for material defects of the product, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The buyer is obliged to inform the seller about the existence of visible defects within two months from the day he discovered the defect, and at the latest within two years from the transfer of risk to the buyer.
When, after the receipt of the item by the Buyer, it turns out that the item has a defect that could not be detected during a normal inspection when taking over the item, the Buyer is obliged, under threat of loss of rights, to notify the Seller of this defect within two months from the day the defect discovered.
The seller is not responsible for defects that appear after two years have passed since the delivery of the product.
Material defects for which the Seller is responsible
(1) The seller is responsible for the material defects of the items that he had at the time of the transfer of risk to the buyer, regardless of whether he was aware of this.
(2) The seller is also responsible for those material defects that appear after the transfer of risk to the buyer if they are the result of a cause that existed before that.
(3) It is assumed that a defect that appeared within a year from the transfer of risk existed at the time of the transfer of risk, unless the Seller proves otherwise or the contrary arises from the nature of the matter or the nature of the defect.
The seller is not responsible for minor material defects.
There is a disadvantage:
- if the item does not correspond to the description, type, quantity and quality, i.e. it does not have functionality, compatibility, interoperability and other features as determined by the sales contract,
- if the thing is not suitable for any special purpose for which the buyer needs it and for which the buyer informed the seller at the latest at the time of concluding the contract and in relation to which the seller gave his consent,
- if the item is not supplied with all accessories and instructions, including installation instructions, as specified in the sales contract or
- if the item is not supplied with updates as set out in the sales contract.
- if the thing is not suitable for use for the purposes for which the thing of the same type would normally be used, taking into account all the regulations of the European Union and the regulations of the Republic of Croatia, technical standards or, if there are no such technical standards, applicable codes of conduct in a certain area if they exist,
- if the item does not correspond to the quality and description of the sample or model that the seller made available to the buyer before concluding the contract,
- if the item is not supplied with additional equipment, including packaging, installation instructions or other instructions, the receipt of which the buyer can reasonably expect,
- if the thing does not correspond to the quantity or does not have those properties and other features, including those relating to durability, functionality, compatibility and safety, which are usual for the thing of the same kind and which the buyer can reasonably expect, having regard to the nature of the thing and taking into account all public statements made by the seller or other persons in previous stages of the chain of transactions, including the manufacturer, or made on their behalf, especially in advertising or labeling,
- if the item is improperly installed or assembled, and the installation or assembly service forms part of the sales contract and was performed by the seller or a person for whom he is responsible, or
- if the thing that was intended to be installed or mounted by the customer was improperly installed or mounted by the customer, and the improper installation or mounting is the result of a deficiency in the instructions provided by the seller or, in the case of things with digital elements, provided by the seller or provider of digital content or digital service.
In the case of material defects, the right to a material defect is a legal right and exists for every product regardless of whether the product has a warranty card or not... more in the section above about material defects.
WARRANTY AND RETURN
In case the product has a warranty, the warranty is valid from the date of receipt of the shipment. In case of damage covered by the warranty, your item will be repaired or replaced within the service period (30 days). The warranty period is written in the product description, and if it is not, then the warranty is 24 months. If the service and repair is performed by the seller, then the goods are sent to the address of the seller: BAMAG jdoo, Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec. mob.099/7707999 Bearing the costs incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of the product (transportation, shipping, repair, replacement costs) is the manufacturer's or dealer's obligation because these costs are a consequence of the fact that the product, contrary to what the manufacturer or dealer guaranteed, did not remain correct during the warranty period.
RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The customer has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days of receiving the product, by sending a completed form on unilateral termination of the contract that each customer receives when creating an order to their email or in writing with the package they receive at home.
Calculation of the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract
You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason. In order to be able to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the end of the term, by an unequivocal statement sent by post, fax or e-mail, in which you will state your name, address, telephone number, fax or e-mail address, and you can also use the attached sample form for unilateral termination of the contract. The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract were handed over to you or to a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier.
Return of goods. Return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day you sent us your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract. It is considered that you have fulfilled your obligation on time if you send or hand over the goods to us before the expiry of the aforementioned period.
Refund of the amount paid If you unilaterally terminate this Agreement, we will refund the money we received from you, including delivery costs (if they are on the account, without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day we received your decision to unilaterally terminate the agreement , unless you have chosen another type of delivery that is not the cheapest standard delivery that we have offered. The refund will be made in the same way you made the payment. In case you agree to another way of refunding the amount paid, you do not bear any costs in We can issue a refund only after the goods have been returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you sent the goods back to us.
Costs of returning the goods You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods yourself.
The consumer's responsibility for the decrease in the value of the goods You are responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods that is the result of the handling of the goods, except that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. The seller can also send the completed form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org about his decision to terminate the contract. You must return the goods to us immediately, and no later than within 14 days from the day you sent us your decision on unilateral termination. Return the goods by post or in person in a demonstrable way to our warehouse at the address BAMAG jdoo, Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec
FORM ON UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Name, surname and address of the consumer ____________________
2. Prima BAMAG jdoo, Čalinec 89, 42243, Maruševec, tel. 099/7707999,
3. I _____________________ hereby declare that I am unilaterally terminating the Agreement for the sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service _________________, ordered/received on ______________________ invoice number____________.
signature of the consumer, date and place
USE OF THE WEBSITE www.Kick-ass.eu
OBJECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of the Law on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette No. 41/14), we inform you that you can send any complaints to us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to the address BAMAG jdoo - Čalinec 89 42243, Maruševec. We are obliged to respond to your complaint no later than 15 days from the day it was received.
PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTIONS
Photos and descriptions of individual products are obtained from the manufacturer and/or supplier of the product. Employees of the Kick-ass.eu online store try to state the characteristics of the product as accurately as possible, but we reserve the right to make mistakes in the description and photo of the product, so please notify us immediately if you notice any errors.
Our reviews are subject to a user identity verification process, and published reviews come from consumers who have actually purchased the product from us. We do not practice or encourage the submission of fake consumer reviews or recommendations, or ordering another legal or natural person to submit them! For example, leaving a review is only possible for customers who have purchased the product, and the merchant must confirm the customer. If you are not a customer and try to post a review, your review will not be published.
SOLD OUT ITEMS, ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE
In rare cases, it may happen that due to high demand or for some reason we cannot deliver some of the ordered items, that is, some of the items from the offer are sold out or are not available for some reason. In the case of an unavailable item, the customer will be notified as soon as possible by e-mail or phone regarding the arrangement of the delivery of a replacement product or the cancellation of the ordered product.
According to the European Union regulation of February 15, 2016, disputes related to online purchases can be resolved throughout the EU via the ODR platform, which you can access via the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The platform can be used by consumers and merchants.
- The court in Varaždin is competent for legal disputes that may arise related to the use of the Kick-ass.eu online store.
-OUT OF COURT RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
The trader and the consumer will initially try to resolve all disputes mutually and by agreement. In case of a dispute between the Buyer and the Seller, an application can be submitted to the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce (link: https://www.hok.hr/usluger-rjesavanja-sporova/sud-casti) or a proposal for conciliation at the conciliation centers.
Please read this privacy statement carefully . By accessing or using our website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to all the terms of confidentiality of data and ways of using our website .
If you have any questions regarding data confidentiality, please contact us.
Information about the manager of personal data processing: the manager is the company: BAMAG jdoo (owner of Kick-Ass.eu) OIB: 63620356518 Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec, e-mail: info@Kick-Ass.eu. tel. 0997707999.
This Data Confidentiality Statement (hereinafter: the Statement) refers to the confidentiality of data collected and stored in the databases of the company BAMAG jdoo through the use of the www.Kick-Ass.eu website by users . We use the necessary data that we collect exclusively for the purpose for which you have given us permission, and we use this data to process the order, offer and deliver the goods. We store your data in a secure environment.
˝Personal information˝ is information that precisely identifies an individual user. When using the www.Kick-Ass.eu website, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as name and surname, residential address, email address, phone number, etc., depending on the types of options you want to use on the website. www.Kick-Ass.eu some information is determined as mandatory and some as voluntary. In the event that you do not make available the required information for a particular option that requires it, you will not be allowed to use that option. We use personal information exclusively and only to offer you products, to improve the operation of the Kick-Ass.eu website, to ensure the implementation of administrative tasks, to establish contact with you, to improve our advertising and promotional results and to improve our offer of products/services on the market, as well as in purpose of cooperation with institutions responsible for law enforcement. BAMAG disclaims any possible use of personal information by other persons for any purpose other than the above, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any damage. ˝Non-personal information˝ is information that does not precisely identify an individual user. This information refers, for example, to information about which website you visited before or after you visited the SvijetSatova.hr website, the type of browser you use and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This type of information can be automatically collected with the help of electronic tools when you visit the website www.Kick-Ass.eu. We may use non-personal information without limitation to solve the problem of administering the Kick-Ass.eu website, to improve our advertising and promotional results and to improve our product/service offering on the market, trend analysis, and cooperation with institutions responsible for law enforcement.
"Administrative e-mail messages" refer to user activity on the Kick-ass.eu website and include messages related to specific user accounts, requests or inquiries, and messages related to the purchase of products. Receiving this type of message is mandatory and the receiving option cannot be turned off by the user.˝ Promotional email messages/newsletter subscription˝ advertise products and promotional offers, such messages are sent to users who have selected the option to receive promotional email messages and click on them consent. If you do not want to receive such messages at any time, you can cancel receiving them by sending an email with such a request to our email address info@Kick-Ass.eu. More at https://kick-ass.eu/pages/newslatter
Your personal information on the website www. You can access Kick-ass.eu using your password and username. Since the password is encrypted, we recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone. Your personal information is stored on a server that can only be accessed by authorized persons.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the complete protection of any information transmitted to or from the www.Kick-Ass.eu website and therefore we are not responsible for any possible harmful actions of any third party who receives and uses such confidential information in an unauthorized manner or alienate. Information that you have published on the public parts of the website www. Kick-Ass.eu may also be available to other users and third parties, and as such may appear on other websites or web browsers without your knowledge, even in this case we are not responsible for any potential damage. This Statement refers only to the use of information that we collect from you as a user of the website www.Kick-Ass.eu
Everything you need to know clearly and transparently:
1. Contact information of the company, i.e. data protection manager,
2. Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
3. Data that we collect and process,
4. Do we share your data with whom?
5. Storage and protection of personal data,
6. How long are your data kept?
7. Your rights
1) Controller and contact
the controller is the company: BAMAG jdoo OIB: 63620356518 Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. +385(0)997707999.
If you have any questions regarding data confidentiality, please contact us.
2) Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
- consent (given by website visitors. By which you allow collection for a clearly indicated purpose, marketing analysis inquiries, receiving notifications and offers. You can revoke your consent (consent) at any time for the purpose for which you gave it) You can revoke consent by contacting us contact via e-mail: email@example.com. Tel. +385(0)997707999 or direct option on the website - depending on which permit it is
- contractual obligations towards clients (are within the scope of exercising rights and fulfilling contractual obligations. We process personal data of individuals for the purposes of identifying individuals, concluding contracts, delivering products (even though the contract for the sale of products between the company BAMAG jdoo and the customer in the online store was concluded at the time when the customer receives an electronic message confirming the order, it is considered that the personal data in that case were sent on the basis of the contract as legal)
- legitimate interest, except when such interests prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual to whom the personal data refer, which require the protection of personal data.
- legal obligation (e.g. due to tax regulations, account storage, etc.)
The legal basis is in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR)
3) Data we collect and process
We collect and process your personal data in a few different ways, mainly to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, but sometimes to improve your shopping experience, direct marketing and security reasons.
Data we collect:
-Personal data a)(Name, surname, address, email, contact) required to open a user account on the website.
b) (First name, last name, address, email, contact, IP address in the case of direct payment of the product via the website, OIB only for companies) necessary for concluding a contract, i.e. ordering products in an online store, creating an invoice, or delivering them to the requested address.
c) email address in case of subscription to the newsletter. After you have given your consent to the same, you can cancel receiving messages at any time.
-Purchase data, e.g. purchased products, invoice amounts, payment method, frequency of purchases.
-Data from user correspondence.
-Data on user interaction with the website, which is collected using cookies. Details about cookies and their use can be found on the link Read more about cookies
4) Do we share your data with whom?
Privacy and privacy protection is important to us, so we will never share your personal data with third parties except for the purposes described in this Policy and General Terms of Business.
The company BAMAG jdoo cooperates with other companies and partners with whom we have a contractual relationship. This means that we sometimes share your data which is necessary to provide certain services and fulfill the contract. They process this data in accordance with the regulations in force in the member states of the European Union. We sometimes share your personal data, using secure IT systems. When we act in this way, the data is transferred to servers located in the EU or in a country that provides an adequate level of protection in accordance with EU legislation. - The data we share is for the purpose of: payment services, product delivery services, accounting services, for the purpose of providing IT services, if prescribed by law and for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant laws and regulations.
- For any additional information about the data, please contact me, I am at your disposal.
Our data processing partners:
• suppliers of analytical tools (Google, Shopify);
• our advisors for legal, tax, or accounting issues;
• social network platforms for the purpose of personalized and targeted communication.
• newsletter sending partner
To our delivery partners:
• General Logistics Systems Croatia doo
• Croatian mail
To our payment processing partners
5) Storage and protection of personal data
Your data storage and protection
We store the personal data we collect about you in a secure environment. We will store your personal data that you provide voluntarily in our customer database.
We protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction by any third party. The processed data is stored in our locked premises and secure IT systems, but sometimes we store the data on the servers of our reliable service providers. We strive to protect your personal data, but we do not guarantee the complete security of the personal data you send us and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss, intentional or unintentional disclosure of your personal data or information about you. We respect generally accepted standards for the protection of received information and data during transmission as well as afterwards, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee complete security. We use SSL technology (Secure Sockets Layer), which ensures encryption of personal data. The user is also responsible for data protection, who must adequately protect his mobile device or computer or username, password, etc.
6) How long are your data kept
Depending on the purpose and legal basis on which the user's personal data is collected, the Company is in some cases obliged to keep personal data for the time period (period) prescribed by the relevant regulations for a specific purpose or after the purpose for which it was collected has ceased. After the legal period that obliges the Company to keep certain personal data or when the purpose ceases, they are deleted.
All data are deleted after the end of the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. the termination of the contractual relationship, and at the latest after the expiration of all legal obligations related to the storage of personal data.
In accordance with tax regulations, issued invoices are kept for 11 years after the end of the year in which the invoice was issued.
We keep personal data obtained on the basis of consent/consent until the consent is revoked, but for a maximum of 5 years. We may anonymize and/or combine data about the Respondent that are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected with other data that do not allow the determination of an individual to obtain insight into statistical information that is commercially useful for "society", such as statistics on the use of services that we provide. The mentioned personal data are anonymized and do not enable connection with an individual who could be determined.
7) What cookies and tools we use
A cookie is information saved on your computer by a website. Cookies usually store your settings, settings for the website, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same web page again, the internet browser sends back the cookies belonging to that page. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs. In order for this website to work properly, for us to be able to make further improvements to the site, in order to improve your browsing experience, it must save a small amount of information (Cookies) on your computer.
Read all about cookies on the link Cookies
8) Your rights
At any time, you have the right to request information about your personal data from us using your right:
• The right to access personal data - The respondent has the right to ask the data controller for confirmation as to whether his data is being processed, and the right to access the data being processed about him, the purpose of processing, categories of data, potential recipients and other information
• The right to correct incorrect personal data , the respondent has the right to request the correction or addition of personal data if your data is not correct, complete and up-to-date).
• The right to delete personal data In the aforementioned case, we will delete the data without delay, except in the case and to the extent necessary for the realization of legitimate interests in accordance with the regulations. Cases for deletion: 1) if personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed in another way, 2) if the data subject withdraws the given consent, and there is no other legal basis for processing, 3) if the data subject lodges an objection to the processing, and the legitimate reasons for the right to erasure have greater weight than the legitimate reasons of the controller for processing and/or storing personal data, 4) if they were processed illegally or if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal basis
• Rights to restriction of processing ( -- the respondent contests the accuracy of personal data, in which case the processing should be limited to the period necessary to check the accuracy of the data; -- the processing is illegal and the respondent objects to the deletion of personal data and instead requests the restriction of their use ; - the data are no longer needed for processing, but the respondent requests them in order to fulfill or defend legal claims;-- the respondent has filed a complaint and expects confirmation of the legitimacy of the processing).
• The right to object The respondent has the right to object to how we process data relating to him. In such a case, the controller may no longer process the data unless he proves that there are compelling reasons for the processing that go beyond the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
• The right to data portability The respondent has the right to transfer the data to another data controller). The aforementioned rights may be limited in certain situations - for example, in the case when we have a legal obligation to process personal data.
• You can withdraw your consent/consent to the processing of personal data at any time , if this does not affect the legality of the processing that was based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
Regarding your rights, contact the manager of personal data processing at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. tel. 0997707999 The manager of personal data processing processes your personal data legally, fairly and transparently.
If you suspect a violation in the process of processing your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data www.azop.hr (AZOP).
A cookie is information saved on your computer by the website you visit. Cookies usually store your settings, settings for the website, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same web page again, the internet browser sends back the cookies belonging to that page. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs. In order for this website to work properly, for us to be able to make further improvements to the site, in order to improve your browsing experience, it must save a small amount of information (Cookies) on your computer.
Read everything about cookies at https://kick-ass.eu/pages/cookies-policy
Updated on 05.09.2020. years.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Name: BAMAG simple company with limited liability for trade and services
Abbreviated name: BAMAG jdoo
Headquarters: Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec, Hrvatska (Croatia)
Entered in the register of the Commercial Court in Varaždin under number Tt-20/1351-2
Business bank and giro account number IBAN: Erste&Steiermärkische Bank dd HR7424020061100979154
phone: +385 99 7707999 email: info@ Kick-ass.eu
Basic capital: HRK 10.00
Director and member of the company: Saša Barković