Please read this privacy statement carefully . By accessing or using our website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to all the terms of confidentiality of data and ways of using our website .
If you have any questions regarding data confidentiality, please contact us.
Information about the manager of personal data processing: the manager is the company: BAMAG jdoo (owner of Kick-Ass.eu) OIB: 63620356518 Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec, e-mail: info@Kick-Ass.eu. tel. 0997707999.
This Data Confidentiality Statement (hereinafter: the Statement) refers to the confidentiality of data collected and stored in the databases of the company BAMAG jdoo through the use of the www.Kick-Ass.eu website by users. We use the necessary data that we collect exclusively for the purpose for which you have given us permission, and we use this data to process the order, offer and deliver the goods. We store your data in a secure environment.
˝Personal information˝ is information that precisely identifies an individual user. When using the www.Kick-Ass.eu website, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as name and surname, residential address, email address, phone number, etc., depending on the types of options you want to use on the website. www.Kick-Ass.eu some information is designated as mandatory and some as voluntary. In the event that you do not make available the required information for a particular option that requires it, you will not be allowed to use that option. We use personal information exclusively and only to offer you products, to improve the operation of the Kick-Ass.eu website, to ensure the implementation of administrative tasks, to establish contact with you, to improve our advertising and promotional results and to improve our offer of products/services on the market, as well as in purpose of cooperation with institutions responsible for law enforcement. BAMAG disclaims any possible use of personal information by other persons for any purpose other than the above, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any damage. ˝Non-personal information˝ is information that does not precisely identify an individual user. This information refers, for example, to information about which website you visited before or after you visited the SvijetSatova.hr website, the type of browser you use and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This type of information can be automatically collected with the help of electronic tools when you visit the website www.Kick-Ass.eu. We may use non-personal information without limitation to solve the problem of administering the Kick-Ass.eu website, to improve our advertising and promotional results and to improve our product/service offering on the market, trend analysis, and cooperation with institutions responsible for law enforcement.
"Administrative e-mail messages" refer to user activity on the Kick-ass.eu website and include messages related to specific user accounts, requests or inquiries, and messages related to the purchase of products. Receiving this type of message is mandatory and the receiving option cannot be turned off by the user.˝ Promotional email messages/newsletter subscription˝ advertise products and promotional offers, such messages are sent to users who have selected the option to receive promotional email messages and click on them consent. If you do not want to receive such messages at any time, you can cancel receiving them by sending an email with such a request to our email address info@Kick-Ass.eu. More at https://kick-ass.eu/pages/newslatter
You can access your personal information on the website www.Kick-ass.eu using your password and username. Since the password is encrypted, we recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone. Your personal information is stored on a server that can only be accessed by authorized persons.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the complete protection of any information transmitted to or from the www.Kick-Ass.eu website and therefore we are not responsible for any possible harmful actions of any third party who receives and uses such confidential information in an unauthorized manner or alienate. Information that you have published on the public parts of the website www. Kick-Ass.eu may also be available to other users and third parties, and as such may appear on other websites or web browsers without your knowledge, even in this case we are not responsible for any potential damage. This Statement refers only to the use of information that we collect from you as a user of the website www.Kick-Ass.eu
We may use your personal information in several different ways, mainly to perform our contractual obligations to you, but sometimes to improve your shopping experience, direct marketing and security reasons.
Everything you need to know clearly and transparently:
1. Contact information of the company, i.e. data protection manager,
2. Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
3. Data that we collect and process,
4. Do we share your data with whom?
5. Storage and protection of personal data,
6. How long are your data kept?
7. Your rights
1) Controller and contact
the controller is the company: BAMAG jdoo OIB: 63620356518 Čalinec 89, 42243 Maruševec, e-mail: email@example.com. Tel. +385(0)997707999.
If you have any questions regarding data confidentiality, please contact us.
2) Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
- consent (given by website visitors. By which you allow collection for a clearly indicated purpose, marketing analysis inquiries, receiving notifications and offers. You can revoke your consent (consent) at any time for the purpose for which you gave it) You can revoke consent by contacting us contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. +385(0)997707999 or direct option on the website - depending on which permit it is
- contractual obligations towards clients (are within the scope of exercising rights and fulfilling contractual obligations. We process personal data of individuals for the purposes of identifying individuals, concluding contracts, delivering products (even though the contract for the sale of products between the company BAMAG jdoo and the customer in the online store was concluded at the time when the customer receives an electronic message confirming the order, it is considered that the personal data in that case were sent on the basis of the contract as legal)
- legitimate interest , except when such interests prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual to whom the personal data refer, which require the protection of personal data.
- legal obligation (e.g. due to tax regulations, account storage, etc.)
The legal basis is in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR)
3) Data we collect and process
We collect and process your personal data in a few different ways, mainly to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, but sometimes to improve your shopping experience, direct marketing and security reasons.
Data we collect:
-Personal data a)(Name, surname, address, email, contact) required to open a user account on the website.
b) (First name, last name, address, email, contact, IP address in the case of direct payment of the product via the website, OIB only for companies) necessary for concluding a contract, i.e. ordering products in an online store, creating an invoice, or delivering them to the requested address.
c) email address in case of subscription to the newsletter. After you have given your consent to the same, you can cancel receiving messages at any time.
-Purchase data, e.g. purchased products, invoice amounts, payment method, frequency of purchases.
- Data from user correspondence.
-Data on user interaction with the website, which is collected using cookies. Details about cookies and their use can be found on the link Read more about cookies
4) Do we share your data with whom?
Privacy and privacy protection is important to us, so we will never share your personal data with third parties except for the purposes described in this Policy and General Terms of Business.
The company BAMAG jdoo cooperates with other companies and partners with whom we have a contractual relationship. This means that we sometimes share your data which is necessary to provide certain services and fulfill the contract. They process this data in accordance with the regulations in force in the member states of the European Union. We sometimes share your personal data, using secure IT systems. When we act in this way, the data is transferred to servers located in the EU or in a country that provides an adequate level of protection in accordance with EU legislation. - The data we share is for the purpose of: payment services, product delivery services, accounting services, for the purpose of providing IT services, if prescribed by law and for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant laws and regulations.
- For any additional information about the data, please contact me, I am at your disposal.
Our data processing partners:
• suppliers of analytical tools (Google, Shopify);
• our advisors for legal, tax, or accounting issues;
• social network platforms for the purpose of personalized and targeted communication.
• review and newsletter partner
To our delivery partners:
• General Logistics Systems Croatia doo
• Croatian mail
To our payment processing partners
5) Storage and protection of personal data
Your data storage and protection
We store the personal data we collect about you in a secure environment. We will store your personal data that you provide voluntarily in our customer database.
We protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction by any third party. The processed data is stored in our locked premises and secure IT systems, but sometimes we store the data on the servers of our reliable service providers. We strive to protect your personal data, but we do not guarantee the complete security of the personal data you send us and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss, intentional or unintentional disclosure of your personal data or information about you. We respect generally accepted standards for the protection of received information and data during transmission as well as afterwards, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee complete security. We use SSL technology (Secure Sockets Layer), which ensures encryption of personal data. The user is also responsible for data protection, who must adequately protect his mobile device or computer or username, password, etc.
6) How long are your data kept
Depending on the purpose and legal basis on which the user's personal data is collected, the Company is in some cases obliged to keep personal data for the time period (period) prescribed by the relevant regulations for a specific purpose, or upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected. After the legal period that obliges the Company to keep certain personal data or when the purpose ceases, they are deleted.
All data are deleted after the end of the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. the termination of the contractual relationship, and at the latest after the expiration of all legal obligations related to the storage of personal data.
In accordance with tax regulations, issued invoices are kept for 11 years after the end of the year in which the invoice was issued.
We keep personal data obtained on the basis of consent/consent until the consent is revoked, but for a maximum of 5 years. We may anonymize and/or combine data about the Respondent that are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected with other data that do not allow the determination of an individual to obtain insight into statistical information that is commercially useful for "society", such as statistics on the use of services that we provide. The mentioned personal data are anonymized and do not enable connection with an individual who could be determined.
7) What cookies and tools we use
A cookie is information saved on your computer by a website. Cookies usually store your settings, settings for the website, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same web page again, the internet browser sends back the cookies belonging to that page. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs. In order for this website to work properly, for us to be able to make further improvements to the site, in order to improve your browsing experience, it must save a small amount of information (Cookies) on your computer.
Read all about cookies on the link Cookies
8) Your rights
At any time, you have the right to request information about your personal data from us using your right:
• The right to access personal data - The respondent has the right to ask the data controller for confirmation as to whether his data is being processed, as well as the right to access the data being processed about him, the purpose of processing, data categories, potential recipients and other information
• The right to correct incorrect personal data , the respondent has the right to request the correction or addition of personal data if your data is not correct, complete and up-to-date).
• The right to delete personal data In the aforementioned case, we will delete the data without delay, except in the case and to the extent necessary for the realization of legitimate interests in accordance with the regulations. Cases for deletion: 1) if personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed in another way, 2) if the data subject withdraws the given consent, and there is no other legal basis for processing, 3) if the data subject lodges an objection to the processing, and the legitimate reasons for the right to erasure have greater weight than the legitimate reasons of the controller for processing and/or storing personal data, 4) if they were processed illegally or if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal basis
• Rights to restriction of processing ( -- the respondent contests the accuracy of personal data, in which case the processing should be limited to the period necessary to check the accuracy of the data; -- the processing is illegal and the respondent objects to the deletion of personal data and instead requests the restriction of their use ; - the data are no longer needed for processing, but the respondent requests them in order to fulfill or defend legal claims;-- the respondent has filed a complaint and expects confirmation of the legitimacy of the processing).
• The right to object The respondent has the right to object to how we process data relating to him. In such a case, the controller may no longer process the data unless he proves that there are compelling reasons for the processing that go beyond the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
• The right to data portability The respondent has the right to transfer the data to another data controller). The aforementioned rights may be limited in certain situations - for example, in the case when we have a legal obligation to process personal data.
• You can withdraw your consent/consent to the processing of personal data at any time , if this does not affect the legality of the processing that was based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
Regarding your rights, contact the manager of personal data processing at the e-mail: email@example.com. tel. 0997707999 The manager of personal data processing processes your personal data legally, fairly and transparently.
If you suspect a violation in the process of processing your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data www.azop.hr (AZOP).