A replica of a Russian checkered saber. Shashka is the Circassian name for a long knife, it is a saber of Caucasian origin. The Cossacks living there still use this traditional saber as a standard weapon in their cavalry units.
This replica is made of spring steel has a decorated wood handle and brass grip and comes with a matching leather wrapped wood scabbard with brass fittings.
- The blade is not sharpened
- Including wood and brass scabbards
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Total length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 83 cm
- Weight (without cover): approx. 970 g