The Lord of the Rings - Legolas' Combat Knives
Officially licensed movie replica from The Lord of the Rings, United Cutlery
These authentically detailed collectibles are officially licensed reproductions of the combat knives wielded by the elf Legolas Greenleaf in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. United Cutlery, a leader in the fine movie reproduction industry, has painstakingly recreated the props using only the finest materials and craftsmanship. Great attention to detail was a top priority.
These sharpened double knives offer gold-tone stainless steel blades and a sturdy construction. The golden brown solid American oak grips offer an elfin vine design and a cast metal pickguard and apple. This item includes a decorative wooden plaque emblazoned with the Legolas family badge and a certificate of authenticity.
- model: UC1372
- Scope of delivery: The set contains two elf knives and a wooden wall stand.
- Blade material: hardened stainless steel 420 J2
- Handle material: solid oak wood with elven vine design, cast metal and apple pickguard
- Total length: approx. 56.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 38.1 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm
- Wooden display board (32 x 40 x 2 cm) decorated with the Greenleaf family badge