The Lord of the Rings - Anduril, the sword of King Elessar
Licensed Lord of the Rings sword by United Cutlery
This officially licensed sword reproduction from The Lord of the Rings trilogy is Anduril, the sword of King Elessar of Gondor. Anduril was forged from the shards of the sword Narsil, which was worn by Aragorn, heir to the throne of Gondor. Aragorn commanded Anduril against Sauron's forces and assumed the name Elessar after the final victory was won.
The inscription along the length of the blade on both sides is in Tolkien's Quenya language, written in the runes of Eregion, which reads: Nányë Andúril i né Narsil i macil Elendilo. Lercuvanten and máli Mordórëo. This means: I am Andúril who was Narsil, the sword of Elendil. Let the slaves of Mordor flee from me. Aragorn called it the Flame of the West.
- Total length: approx. 134 cm
- Blade length: approx. 103.2 cm
- Blade material: hardened stainless steel 420 J2. Written with runes.
- Handle: solid metal guard and apple with antique silver plated finish and 24K gold plated fittings. The hilt is inscribed with elven runes and the hilt is wrapped in genuine leather. Rat tail construction.
- Delivery includes a wooden display board, covered in silk with the symbols of the Kingdom of Gondor. Hardware instructions included.