Shiro means "white" and represents among others purity and holiness, but also sadness and death in Japanese culture. Samurai would wear white clothing under their armor to symbolize their unwavering determination to fight to the last.
- Fuller (Bo-Hi) Shinogi-Zukuri style blade, hand forged from 1045 high carbon steel.
- Sharpened blade with Hamon line, for a particularly original look.
- White cotton wrap with handles in traditional Hineri-Maki style.
- Wooden cover with high-gloss white lacquer.
- Long handle attached to the handle with 2 bamboo pegs (Mekugi). The sword can thus be completely disassembled.
- Made only from authentic high-quality materials, without the use of plastic.
- Collar for the blade (Habaki) and washers (Seppa) made of brass.
- The traditional wrapping of the handle is completed with a genuine leather lining.
- All ornaments (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are made of metal.
- Supplied in a protective John Lee sleeve.
- All original John Lee swords are delivered with a certificate.
- Handle length: approx. 29 cm
- Blade length: approx. 72 cm
- Total length (without cover): approx. 101.5 cm
- Weight (without packaging): approx. 1050
FREE POSTAGE WHEN PAYING ON ACCOUNT
We only sell our items, swords and katanas to adults. BAMAG jdoo is not responsible for any injuries or damage caused by the use of items from our offer. The Law on Weapons in Croatia says that swords fall under cold weapons in group D, for which no approval or registration is required. A cold weapon becomes a prohibited weapon when it is carried in a public place, and the manner or circumstances of its carrying indicate that it is being carried for the purpose of harassment, assault or injury. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with the law. During training, be careful and attentive to prevent injuries.