John Lee "Hannya Katana"
- Sword blades are hand-forged from 1095 carbon steel
- The sharpened blades are differently tempered in the traditional type as a result of applied clay and have the original Hamon line
- 60 HRC on ha and 40 HRC on mune
- Wooden handles (Tsuka) are completed with original ray skin (Iso)
- Handle wraps (Tsuka-Ito) made of black cotton are applied in the traditional way
- Two Menuki are placed in the handles
- The ends of the handles are extra long and attached to the handle with 2 bamboo Mekugia
- the cover (Saya) is made of wood
It's a cutting test katana. The shackle is decorated with a Hannya mask. The Hannya mask has its origin in the Japanese NOH-theatre and is probably the most famous mask. It is a symbol for a woman who has turned into a demon because of her anger and jealousy.
The katana will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity. You will receive each sword wrapped in a canvas bag and in a collector's box.
- Blade length to Tsuba: approx. 75 cm
- Total length without cover: approx. 108 cm
- Handle length: approx. 32 cm
- Weight without packaging: approx. 1200 g
We only sell our items, swords and katanas to adults. BAMAG jdoo is not responsible for any injuries or damage caused by the use of items from our offer. The Law on Weapons in Croatia says that swords fall under cold weapons in group D, for which no approval or registration is required. A cold weapon becomes a prohibited weapon when it is carried in a public place, and the manner or circumstances of its carrying indicate that it is being carried for the purpose of harassment, assault or injury. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with the law. During training, be careful and attentive to prevent injuries.