Honshu Khopesh sword
Honshu Khopesh is a reimagining of the Egyptian sickle-shaped sword that was found in the burial chambers of the pharaohs.
The Egyptian sword has a razor-like blade, approx. 52 cm long curved sickle blade made of 7Cr13 stainless steel with a satin finish. The curved handle is made of impact-resistant injection-molded nylon and features a heavily textured EDM (electrical discharge machining) grip.
The 115 cm long Khopesh sword comes with a premium leather sheath for the blade with a double closure.
- Material: 7Cr13 stainless steel blade with satin finish, injection molded nylon handle
- Total length: approx. 115 cm
- Blade length: approx. 52 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm
- Shaft length: approx. 67.5 cm (grip about 48 cm)
- Blade width: approx. 4 cm to 6 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.4 kg
- Leather blade sheath with double closure