The practical katana gives the martial arts practitioner the ability to own and use a Hanwei sword with a good blade at the price of an economical sword. The blade is forged and differentially hardened from 1566 steel, using the same process as much more expensive blades, and produces an HRC60 edge and HRC40 back. The hamon line is authentic and distinguished. Savings were achieved on the decorations while the blade remained a cannon.
-model: SH1070 Hanwei Practical Katana
- Forged blade with a high carbon content
- Differentially hardened
- Fully functional - Same: imitation leather surface - Overall: approx. 100 cm
- Blade length: approx. 69 cm
- Handle length: approx. 25.50 cm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Balance point: approx. 14.60 cm
- Width on the guard: approx. 3 cm
- Width at the top: approx. 2.20 cm
- Thickness of the guard: approx. 0.70 cm
- Thickness at the top: approx. 0.45 cm
- Sori: approx. 1.90 cm
NOTE: delivery 3-7 days. No postage when paying to the account.