Greek hoplite sword with lion scabbard
This replica hoplite sword from ancient Greece has an unsharpened spring steel blade. In the middle of the blade there is a prominent bulge, typical for antique weapons of this era and type. The entire handle is cast and made of brass and finished to a high shine.
The sword also comes with a wooden scabbard covered with leather and brass fittings. and is decorated with a lion's head on both sides.
- Blade material: Spring steel (EN45)
- The blade is not sharpened
- Total length: approx. 73 cm
- Blade length: approx. 58 cm
- Including decorated covers
- Weight (without cover): approx. 1590