This beautiful rendition of a classic pirate sword has all the look and feel of a sword known to sailors around the world during the 17th century. Crafted from 1055 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a curved blade. It is wider at the top half of the blade, with a slightly higher thorn.
The cross guard of the handle has quills in the shape of the letter S. One of the quills bends towards the spine of the blade. The other bends towards the handle. The shield has a shell shape on one side, while the other sides have an open rounded shape. A berry-like accent adorns this guard. The handle has a handle covered in black leather. It ends with a fan tip. The sheath is made of black leather with steel accessories.
- Cold Steel 88CSY
- Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel
- Total length: approx. 82 cm
- Blade length: approx. 67.3 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm
- Handle length: approx. 13.9 cm
- Weight: approx. 1445 g (approx. 1.9 kg with leather and steel cover)