Bushido, or "Way of the Warrior," defines the code of conduct that an honorable samurai must follow, and the Hanwei Bushido Tanto is designed to perpetuate that tradition.
The Bushido Tanto blade is hand forged and folded from K120C powder steel. Saya is deeply lacquered with inlaid brass cherry blossoms (sakura).
The tsuka tantoa is made of gilded brass with embossed decorations. Sageo is woven from premium Japanese cotton. Kojiri, koiguchi and kurikata are made of polished buffalo horn. Habaki is a one-piece brass construction.
Matching Bushido Katana (Product No. SH1210) and Bushido Wakizashi (Product No. SH1211) are also available to complete your collection.
- model Hanwei SH1212
- Hand forged and folded steel blade
- High quality
- Traditional craftsmanship
- Blade material: powder steel K120C
- Total length: approx. 35.6 cm
- Blade length: approx. 22.9 cm
- Handle length: approx. 10.2 cm
- Weight: approx. 312 g
- Balance point: approx. 2.5 cm from the guard
- Blade width on the guard: approx. 2.5 cm
- Thickness of the blade on the guard: approx. 5 mm