APOC Wasteland Gladius
Featuring all the expected features of swords in the series, the design of the Wasteland Gladius derives from larger gladius designs that have a pronounced curvature in the form of a waist or blade blade. The long hilt allows single or two-handed use of the sword, making the Wasteland Gladius possibly one of the most versatile swords in the series.
The black textured fiberglass sheath sits atop a Molle compatible kydex platform that allows you to attach the swords to your belt or pack them in multiple carry positions. The platform has four slots for placing straps or straps.
- 9260 spring steel blade coated with black oxide
- G10 handle
- light sheath, compatible with MOLLE
- Total length: approx. 83.82 cm
- Blade length: approx. 54.29 cm
- Handle length: approx. 22.86 cm
- Weight: approx. 1130